Tuesday, April 23, 2013

School Dress Code Bans Strapless Dresses for Girls at Dance | Parenting - Yahoo! Shine

School Dress Code Bans Strapless Dresses for Girls at Dance | Parenting - Yahoo! Shine

"If I want to allow my daughter to look like a tramp, who are you to tell me I can't!"

"I like letting my daughter go about dressing immodestly! The more boob she shows, the better!"

"I want boys to be able to look down my daughter's dress! I'm very comfortable with my 13 year old expressing her blossoming sexuality!"

I wonder, will these be the sentiments expressed by parents at the upcoming school board meeting? I doubt it. I can't believe 1) parents are letting 8th graders buy strapless dresses (particularly dads), and 2) they are protesting modesty.

Geesh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

No cursing, no rudeness; we can agree to disagree.